Wiggonholt is a parish 3 miles north-west of Storrington, and 6 ½ south-east from Petworth, in the hundred of West Easewrith, rape of Arundel, Thakeham union, with 800 acres, and a population of 39, in 1851. The living is a rectory annexed to Greatham, in the gift of the Hon. Robert Curzon, value £270 per annum. The glebe is 9 acres.
Letters received through Petworth.
Broadwood Rev. John, M.A., Rectory
Penfold George, farmer
Transcribed by Stacey Gardner